Friday, February 14, 2014

Twisted Princesses >:)

Hey guys! Well for the past couple of days I've been thinking about doing a cosplay from the pic series "Twisted Princesses" by . All of these pics are of princesses from different Disney movies that have 'saved' themselves from whatever predicament that they were in during the story. The one I want to do is also my favorite of all of them. Can you guess who it is?
Yep, it's Wendy from Peter Pan. If you look closely you can see that the dagger she's holding is actually Peter's and Hook's hook is tied to her belt. It'll be a bit hard but I'll do my best to make it as accurate as possible and it'll probably going to take forever to gather it all and put it together. ^^; Even so, I really hope I can get it done before Halloween this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment