Friday, May 2, 2014

Rin Bow and Headphone Templates

Hey guys! So I ran into a problem when I was making my Kagamine Rin bow. My problem was that I couldn't get the shape right so I found this pic, printed it out, and used it as a pattern of sorts. I also had another problem with the headphone template so I found another template online. And here's a couple of tips: When you make the microphone part wrap the foam strip around a straightened jumbo sized paper clip. The paper clip adds a more stiff look to it and if you bend it it will stay in place. :3 Just don't wrap the whole thing, leave at least an inch of exposed paper clip to use for attaching the microphone to the earphone. I also wrapped another strip around the end for the mouthpiece then traced and cut a circle to glue onto the end of the mouthpiece. Then I cut to pieces of yellow paper and glued them to the outside of the mouthpiece. I hope this post helps you too! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment