Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Kagamine Twins Append Cosplays!!!!

Heys everyone. :) So for the past, idk, month or two? I've been obsessing over the song Electric Angel sung by the Kagamine Twins. Specifically the Append cosplays that they wear during the Project Diva dance vid. :) So I have finally decided that I am going to make their cosplays. ^w^ This will be a huge project considering that I don't have a sewing machine of my own. ~_~ Yeah, I'm so not prepared for this. ^_^;;;;; Hehe. . . Hopefully I can make my cosplays by the time the next con I can go to rolls around.

Also, this project will be broken into several parts. Some of the tutorials will be able to be used for both of the cosplays like the headphones and belts. Others will be for a specific twin's cosplay like the shirts and the shorts. 

I will try to post the tutorials as soon as I can!!! XD Thanx for finding my blog and please stick with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment