Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Simple Cosplay Tutorials!!!!

Hooraaaaay!!! We've made it through year two!! XXXDDD this has been an awesome year all thanx to you guys! Currently I am not at home to enjoy this celebration, as of today I am in New Port, California. :3 My parents rented a beach house for the week because of Spring Break. It's beautiful here and the beach is a short walk away. ^w^ For the past couple of days it's been cloudy and overcast but today it's bright and sunny. XD I had the thought to bring cosplay on this vacation. :3 I was able to bring only one cosplay, and the lucky cosplay waaaas........ Kagamine Rin from Vocaloid (default)!! XD So please enjoy my photos of Rin at the beach! I will be posting all of my photos on my World Cosplay page. I will try to get them up by this Saturday. :3 If you would like the link then please click the 'My WorldCosplay Page' tab above. Again, thanx for the past year! Every one of my viewers made it epically awesome!!! XXXDDD 


No comments:

Post a Comment